10 Years Ago- I was in the summer before my junior year of high school. I don't really know what I did. Probably hung out with my best friend at the time, Britney. We didn't work, so we just played all the time!
5 Years Ago- I was married for a whole month! And absolutely loving being married. Needless to say, not much else needs to be said for newlyweds. (wink, wink)
5 Months Ago- February seems so long ago. The only thing I can remember is that it was FRIGID outside! Being cooped up inside, and trying to entertain the chitlens.
My List of 5 Things to do Tomorrow-
1-Sunbathe at Lake Powell
2-Eat some good food
3-Take a dip in the lake
4-Sunbathe somemore
5-Enjoy the time with my amazing husband on a houseboat!!! (it even has a/c)
5 Bad Habits-
1-Procrastination
2-Eating anything I want
3-Blogger stalking!
4-Not calling people (to keep in touch or just to call, i hate it!!!)
5-Lounging (sounds better than being lazy)
5 Places I've lived
1-Rupert, Id
2-West Valley City
3-Magna
4-Mom's
5-West Haven
5 Things People Don't Know About Me
1-I hate cats. (the only good cat is a dead cat-says my dad. see why I hate them?!)
2-I officially became an aunt at 2 yrs. old
3-I can talk your ear off. --i come only come off shy
4-I was almost named Ruth
5-I'm the youngest of 7 and there's an 18 yr. difference between my and the oldest.
I tag Michelle, Jennie, Jen, and Melanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I like this tag! I've learned so much about you. I especially loved the "wink, wink" part. Now what exactly did you mean by "wink, wink"? I'm just kidding.
I'll definitely have to do this tag!
Have fun at Powell, I'm jealous. I'm sure you're jealous that I get to go to Idaho! :)
Thanks for the tag! I love this one! I'll get on it after I catch up reading blogs!! Have fun in the house boat with your hubby. Does it need a wink wink?!
You are the only other person I know who has a sibling 18 years older than themselves, that's probably why we're friends ;)
Post a Comment