Thursday, July 31, 2008
I went to the Dr. yesterday. The placenta has moved, YEAH!!! But my blood sugar was high. So I go monday and do the whole fasting 3 hr. glucose test. I still only have a 15% chance of having it. But still nervous since my mom is diabetic and 2 of my sisters had gestational diabetes. I also don't recommend having 3 vacations in a 6 week period. Weight gain was waaaaaay too much. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So glad your placenta moved. Bummer on the blood sugar. If it's gestational, at least you know it will end. I have type 1 and have been doing it for 25 years. (Yes, I'm an old lady!! and I have the sandals to prove it!) Good luck!
What a relief! Hopefully you won't have to worry about the gestational diabetes thing. Take it easy and remember to call if you need anything!
Happy to hear the placenta moved, bummer about the blood sugar. If it makes you feel better, you saw me in all my hugeness and my mom is diabetic and my sister got GD and I was fine...Here's sending you passing the nasty glucose test vibes!
Call me on Monday to let me know how it goes. I will be thinking of you.
So have you gotten the results yet? Good I hope!
Post a Comment