CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

I know its been a while since I've posted. I just haven't had/ nor do have much to blog about.


There are 6 of us in my ward who are doing Joy School this year. I think it'll be alot of fun, especially for Tres. He really needs the social interaction more than anything.


We got a "jump-o-lene" this week. It only cost $35, so now my kids can have something fun to do inside.


I haven't heard back about my glucose test. They said no news is good news. But I'll probably call just to make sure.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I loved doing Joy School with Ruthie last year!! We had so much fun. Then January hit and I didn't want to do it anymore. (mostly because it was supposed to fill adoption waiting time, then I got a serious calling!) 6 is a great number to do it with, you only have to do it every six weeks! the Jump-o-lene looks like just the right thing with little ones! Have fun!!

Mama Bear said...

I'm happy to see you got your jumpolene blown up. Hope the air pump helped out a bit. On the glucose test, you sound like me. They say no news is good news, but when you're a pregnant hormonal woman you can't just be left hanging.

Jen said...

Love the jumpolene! Ya know, that would come in handy right now with Conner getting into EVERYTHING!

Hopefully you pass the glucose test with flying colors! My friend just found out she has gestational diabetes. Sux big time! Good luck, get some rest, and call me if you need anything!

Julie said...

I seriously need one of those for Noah. He doesn't like the tramp.