CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Breaking Dawn



I read it, finally! So awesome! So much happens in this book. Makes me sad she's not continuing- because there's definitely enough story there to do so.

I can usually predict books, but this one I couldn't predict anything. Which is a good thing. I won't say more, for those still wanting to read it that haven't. I will say- I LOVED IT!

So go read it.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I liked it too. I was sad to see it end, I was invested in the characters and the story. The middle kinda bugged me at first (I am being cryptic). But I LOVED the beginning and the end. Make sense?

Joe(y) Speredon said...

The end of the middle of the first section was much more exciting than the beginning of the second to last section. Ha Ha, Michelle. Go Cougars!

Jennie said...

I loved the last section. Jacob has always left me wanting to hit someone upside the head. Although Bella (in the 2nd book) had me wanting to feed her, slap her, and send her to bed. I invested so much time into those books that I'm releived its finally over! Glad you enjoyed it!

Mama Bear said...

I think I'm the only person in the world that hasn't read these books. I may have to start! Glad you enjoyed it.

Jen said...

I haven't read any of these books, also. But I'm feeling the pressure, because EVERYONE and their dog has read them!

Maybe someday...

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, just read it already!! (to the other comments) Isn't it great? Jake is hooked, starting on New Moon. I think it's funny that she wanted to name the baby Edward Jacob. :)