I went to the Dr. today. Good news- I only gained 1 pound!!! I can't tell you how thrilled that makes me. Kinda crazy news- the babe weighs in at a whopping 4 lbs. 6 oz. When he's supposed to weigh around 3 lbs. Seriously, how is he so big? I know were big parents, but sheesh! Tres did weigh 9 lbs. 4 oz. She said to expect that. I'm thinking bigger. Any guesses???
and no family, he's not going to be a max-13 lbs. 6 oz. (love ya jules :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That's awesome. Okay, don't hate me. My guess. 10 lb. 1 oz. Love ya. Maybe they will let you go a week early. Here's hopin. Make sure you get that epideral this time.
We've really planned this perfectly. BYU will have one 6'9" All-American QB who can throw the ball 90 yards (Tres) graduating right as the next kid (Rock) of the same dimensions and abilities just starts. That school will really owe us.
My boys always measured a month or more ahead in their weight. I bet your DR will let you start a little early if he gets so huge. Big babies are awesome...They don't break as easily! Good luck with this!
Bless your uterus. (I know that's a weird comment) And oh my goodness, Jules! 13 pounds! 13 pounds! I'm crossing my legs, just thinking about it.
I'm guessing 9 pounds and 8 ounces. And heaven help you... not one ounce heavier than that!
my kids have gotten smaller each time, i have big kids too though, so i know how it feels... you can always hope for an eight pounder!
Post a Comment