Love Joe's comment. Sleepy time is party time for me. Oooo! Oooo! It's a party! It's my birthday! Oh yeah! Okay not so much. I usually try to clean and catch up on all of my projects. It's never enough time.
I love the picture of your sleeping babies! So flippin cute!
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
4 comments:
I know what you mean. Nap time is the BEST!
You really shouldn't drug them like this anymore. All that benadryl is going to start messing with their insides. :) They are so dang cute!
What a sweet picture. I don't have nappers, so it's always nice to see someone else's. Your kdis are so cute!
Love Joe's comment. Sleepy time is party time for me. Oooo! Oooo! It's a party! It's my birthday! Oh yeah! Okay not so much. I usually try to clean and catch up on all of my projects. It's never enough time.
I love the picture of your sleeping babies! So flippin cute!
Post a Comment