Heaven help us if they lose, I may be begging to come to your house for the weekend, cause Joey will be in a depression.Friday, August 29, 2008
And so it Begins....!
As you can tell we are BYU fans, but Joey's not just a fan who watches the games, its like he's on the team. Don't get me wrong, I love football and am a big fan, just not as much as Joey. So for the next 3 months, this is all that will be talked about, watched and dreamed about by my cute hubby! It doesn't help the fanaticism (is that a word?) that his brother Jason is on the team.
Heaven help us if they lose, I may be begging to come to your house for the weekend, cause Joey will be in a depression.
Heaven help us if they lose, I may be begging to come to your house for the weekend, cause Joey will be in a depression.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
And this ladies and gentlemen is one of the reasons I love my wife. Awesome. Rise and Shout!
...the Cougars are out!! Oh, BYU. My brother in law is a huge fan. Otherwise I wouldn't know anything about it. We hear the fight song often. I love that picture. I love your new BYU Blue look, too! Go Cougars!
I love your new background! I am a Utes fan myself, but I will cheer for Jason this year! :)
Dito. I think that you are one of the few people who understands my husband-because he is just like yours!
I didn't know his brother played on the team?
John is the biggest. fan. ever!!!
He's totally depressed that we don't have 'The Mountain' on Direct tv. I wish there was some other way to watch it! Stupid Dish Network!
I'm here for you sister. My house is open anytime they lose, or otherwise. :)
Post a Comment