
Tres equals fish
We went swimming last night for FHE. The kids had a blast! (yes, i of course forgot my camera) Tres loves the water!
Whenever we go to a park or play place, it takes him a while to warm up and go play. Not the water! He just jumps right in and plays, plays, plays. Maybe we should get him into swimming lessons. Besides the fact he would love it, it would probably be beneficial.
We were getting getting ready to leave and Tres was wrapped in his towel. He wanted back in sooooo bad. He first got his towel wet, after we took it off, he gets right back in! Joey gets him and he's freaking out and reaches over and BITES Joey's hand! What the? Needless to say, he wasn't happy when we left, until we got him an ice cream cone. So if anyone ever wants to go swimming, let me know. We'd be glad to go!
p.s. this photo is for you jen. i totally thought of your posts when i saw this. look closely! maybe you could use it in one of your "flashback fridays." hehe :)



3 comments:
Levi used to freak out when I'd get him out of the pool too. Thank goodness he grew out of that horrible phase!!!
Love the undies sports bra. It's classy enough for Jen's blog. Right, Jen?
Didn't Jen already have that one on her blog?
What a fun FHE! My kids are so bored with FHE these days. I mostly just send them out to the trampoline with dad. Quiet is good FHE for me!
Ohhhhh yessss! Love it! I'm always up for good material! I wonder if that pair of undies/bra had streaks? Sorry. But you know someone else had that same exact thought, also. You know whenever I spot a pair of tighty whities in the store, the first thing that comes to my mind is, "I wonder if I can convert those into a bra?" Are you kidding me!?!?!
You should put Tres in swimming lessons! He would love it and would probably be great at it. And possibly prevent further biting incidents. You are such a good family! I admire you for going the extra mile with FHE!
Post a Comment