Lake Powell was fun! I couldn't do much, not wanting to risk miscarriage. But it was still fun hanging out and swimming in such warm water. The houseboat was soooooooooooo nice! I think once you have that experience, you don't want to camp there again. Especially having air conditioning. WOW! The first day everybody did alot of tubing and water skiing. The next day everybody left me for a 9 hour excursion. I hung out with my sister-in-laws step-mom. She's really nice and fun. We watched movies and ate yummy food. Saturday was spent cleaning and doing maintenance on the boat, then traveling home. It was a long 3 1/2 days, but fun.
They had a platform and slide. They had a blast doing that!
What more needs to be said?

Just some random photos. They did have a fun dance off. No, I didn't participate. I'm definitely not a dancer. But it was alot of fun to watch.
7 comments:
Thanks for covering up my white gut with my name on the picture above. It's much appreciated.
Looks like lots of fun! I wanted to ask on Sunday how it went, but... We were a little distracted! Where were your kids? Glad you had a good time!
Holy hulksters! Your hubbin's brothers look like linebackers. Well, so does your hubbin. They have their own foot ball team!
I'm gonna pump.... you up!
That's my kind of outdoor fun. Air conditioning.
So glad that you had a good time. Hang in there!
I am so jealous right now! Glad you guys had fun. Joey, you need a tan! :)
Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun this summer. That is awesome. I am so glad they had a/c for you. You don't need any more discomforts than pregnancy normally offers. You are lookin tan. No fair. I could spend every day in the sun for eternity and never look like that:(.
I love the picture of all the guys sucking it in. They do all look like linebackers like Jen said!
I haven't checked your blog forever, but I swear I'm trying to do better.
p.s. what program are you using with your pictures and being able to write captions on it. I want to copy you.
Post a Comment