CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Wheat

I have recently come in contact with a gentleman who grows and packages wheat. We’ve been meeting for a while and he has agreed to allow me to sell this wheat to anybody I can find that is interested in it. Buying directly from the farmer I’m able to get a much better price than you can get anywhere else.

I need to get together an order of at least 300 buckets in order to have it delivered to me at my home in West Haven. From there you would be able to pick it up or if you’re in Salt Lake I will coordinate a delivery to you there.

The price on the wheat is as follows. I’ll need payment in cash or check at the time you pick up the product.

Hard White or Red Wheat
$$


5 gallon bucket
$15.50/ea

50 lb sack
$15.00/ea

Gamma Lid
$6.50/ea

(screw on lid)

Lid Lifter
$2.50/ea


For those of you that use whole wheat on a regular basis you know this is a great price! This is quality product with a high protein percentage.

For those of you that don’t use wheat but realize it’s an important staple food and a good start for food storage, I am arranging some free training for anyone interested in learning to use the product. Also, pending substantial sales, I will purchase a commercial wheat grinder to convert it to flour for you.

I need to know by September 3rd if you’re interested and how much you want. I’ll be receiving the product at my home on September 7th. If this isn’t your cup of tea please forward this e-mail to anyone and everyone you know between Ogden and Provo that needs a good price on their wheat, whether it’s for regular use or for food storage.

E-mail me at westmountainwheat@live.com or call me at 801-916-1321 if you’d like to place an order or if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Joe Speredon

No comments: