CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Danc-ey Class

Ellie had her first dance class today. It's a Mommy and Me class. No, I don't dance, just help her when she needs it. I only got pics of before we left. She's so stinking cute!!!













i kept trying to get her to keep her eyes open when she smiled, i tried to show her. instead she repeated me. :)


She keeps calling it her danc-ey class. So cute! She loves to wear the outfit and the $18 shoes i had to buy her.

She listened so well and did everything Teacher Stephanie asked her too. She learned a pliet, arabesc, princess kicks and toe touches. Then she got a sucker for listening and doing so well.

5 comments:

kerriek said...

Where did you find the class?

Mariah said...

what a cutie!! haha

Julie said...

You'll have to bronze those shoes!

Jen said...

Jazz hands, Sara! Jazz hands!

Ellie is the cutest ballerina out there! It's gotta be the smile!

Jen said...

I spelled your name wrong, didn't I? Shame on me! What's wrong with me? So sorry.