The kids and I went Monday and bought 3 pumpkins. That night Tres painted one and Joey of course carved his with the superman logo! The other we just left plain. I was so excited to put them on our porch for decorations. I 'm not always good with doing decorations, so this was pretty good for me.
Then yesterday I was looking out of Tres' window and notice that the one pumpkin that's plain is down by the sidewalk. So I go look out the front door, and this is what I see.
I hate when little punks do stuff like this. I was sooooo mad! Eventually I got over it.
2 comments:
I'm pretty mad just lookin at the pics of the smashed pumpkins!! The pumpkins were soo cute, and obviously took a lot of time. One year for Halloween, my entire family (6 people, including my parents) painted faces on their own pumpkins. My dad made his pumpkin really ugly and painted pimples all over its face. It was soo ugly! But he was proud of it, for some reason! The rest of us took our time to make really cool/cute pumpkins. We had all the pumpkins on our front porch and one day they were gone; all except my dad's ugly pumpkin. We were sad someone stole our pumpkins but we couldn't stop laughing about the fact that they left my dad's pumpkin. I guess it was an eye sore, even for the thiefs! :)
I love the Superman Pumpkin. I am sure that is exactly how Keith would carve his too. Sorry they got smashed - at least you have pictures of them!
Post a Comment