Tres has had a sports class the past 3 weeks. He has one more week left.
The first week they decided to call themselves the Lions. They learned how to stretch, throw a football, pitch a baseball, bat, kick a soccer ball.
Week 2-Football
Listening to Coach Logan
Gettin ready to throw:
Foot forward, pointing with finger, football by ear.
Foot forward, pointing with finger, football by ear.
Isn't he a stud?!
Practicing kicking
Daddy helping him kick
Week 3-Soccer
Tres is having so much fun with this class. I was nervous putting him in it. He struggles some socially. This has actually been really good for him. He does everything his coach asks him to do.


3 comments:
will you email me a copy of those pics of the boys? I hate that I forgot my camera.
I'm wondering who enjoyed it more-Tres or his dad??? I love the football throwing pic.
Hello! The football throwing pic...Can you say, "Heisman Trophy"!
What an awesome class. I hope it's still around when Conner gets older.
Post a Comment