CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Ellie's Repeat Test

Ellie had to have a repeat VCUG for her kidney reflux. Unfortunatley she still has it, and its still a Grade 2. I'm waiting to hear from my pediatrician about what were going to do.



She did AMAZINGLY well! She didn't cry or wince at all. This is the doll they gave her to color and to keep. She is such a good, sweet little girl. Love you Ellie girl!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ellie is a brave little girl! Hopefully things will get better soon.

I totally recognize her doll...when my mom was RS president her ward sewed over 100 of them for a service project. I'll have to tell my mom to look at your blog. She'll love seeing the picture of Ellie and her hospital doll!

Julie said...

That sucks, poor girl!