CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy TRES


Can't believe my little man is 5! Tres is such a fun, smart boy. And an extremely good big brother always looking out for Ellie and Rock. He's definitely daddy's boy. But still gives mom some attention too. :)

Tonight Grandma and Grandpa Doane came up with Lexi and Brodie. We had Lasagna (tres' request). They even got to decorate gingerbread men cookies.

Tres had an Indiana Jones birthday party with friends on Saturday.



Here's Joeys awesome cake skills!


After the blessing was said, this was the burping contest table!



One of the things he got was Lego Indiana Jones 2, video game. He was pretty excited.



Getting sung to.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRES! We love you and think you're absolutely amazing!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca McNair said...

Happy Birthday Tres! Love the cake! I think Joey needs to go in the business of cake decorating!!

Hollyween said...

Thanks for inviting Levi to his party. He had so much fun!

Does Joey hire out? Seriously... I didn't think I could be more impressed than the last cake he made, but I think I am!

Laurie said...

Happy Bday little buddy! And what an awesome theme for a party. Love the cake!