These are just some everyday life pictures I thought I would post.





Tres loves video games, and Rock loves to "play" with him.

When daddy gets home, the kids cling to him like crazy. And he's so good to play with them..... Playing Lady's Horse

Rock LOVES apples. The other day he found Ellie's and ate both all day.
If I let him, he'll eat the WHOLE thing, core and all!

Too cute!
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute!
Okay, the first three or four pictures are hilarious. Your kids have the exact same mouth and smile. So darling. You really do have mild mannered kids (wanna borrow Faith for a while? heh heh).
The are all making the same face...classic.
Love the pic at the end of Ellie. She looks so beautiful.
Aren't daddys great? Your kids are sooo cute! Ellie is such a little princess!
Ok, Ellie with the babies and all the pink- if you only have one girl, at least she's girly!
Post a Comment