Here's my "baby" girl.
Thanks Walmart for making her cake this year.
Here's our princess for the game...Crown the Princess
Here's Ellie trying
I think balloons will always be the best entertainment. :)
Here they are making their princess crowns. See that cute girl in the green shirt? She's Ellie's best friend and so awesome with her. She drew our princess. We love Amanda!
All the presents
All the presents unwrapped. Thanks girls for all the fun stuff!
Ellee, Ally, Jocelyn, Ellie, Erika, Bailey and Faith
We love you Ellie. And since you're our only girl, you're even that much more special!!! You know how to make people laugh and light up a room. You're so sweet, especially to your brothers. They'll be grateful to have you as their sister. We're so happy you're ours!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!


2 comments:
Cute pictures!! I so need a girl so I can do princess parties!! :) Happy Birthday Ellie!
Can't believe it's already been four years. Happy Bday Ellie! I noticed she got a Leaspter Explorer... do you like it? I'm thinking of getting my girls one for Christmas.
Post a Comment