Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
6 comments:
Cute kids. Did you have to train them to do it, or did they just go? You look awesome and that's a cute family picture.
They are so cute. Mine are to shy to walk down alone.
So cute. When did you get that white skirt? I know you have been wanting one. So cute!
Oh my gosh! Your kids are too cute for words! I adore Ellie's dress...makes my uterus twitch and actually think about trying to have a baby girl.
Your niece looked sooo pretty! Congratulations, Sarah's niece!
So ccute pictures! Ellie is a little doll her hair looks darling! Ia m glad everything went so well!
You're so good to have your pictures on, mine are still in the camera.
Post a Comment