CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

A Sweet Note

Hey babe. I’ve been wanting to send you a quick not for awhile now. Every time I hear Rock start crying in the middle of the night and you get up with him I’m impressed at your ability to keep on going and I’m grateful to have a wife that is such a great mother. I saw a list of things you wanted to do with the kids this summer and I was grateful to have a wife that is such a great mother. You have Tres and Ellie call me during the day to say hi or to ask me if they can go swimming and I’m grateful to have a wife that is such a great mother. The list goes on and on. Thank you for all you do for our family and home. I know it’s not always easy and I know you have your break down times, but I just wanted you to know I think you do a wonderful job. You’re a great wife too. I know the focus has shifted more and more to the kids, but don’t forget that I’m still in love with you and think about you everyday. I’ll try more to find time that just you and I can do things together. I love you forever.

Thanks babe for making my day!

4 comments:

Jen said...

That's it! It's official! Your husband is the man! You two are so great together. What shining examples! Now excuse me, I must show this to my husband so that he will get a hint or two!

Anonymous said...

Oh! A love note. Nothing beats that. YOu've got a great guy.

IONGI FAMILY said...

WOW!!!! HOW SWEET!!! U go Joey!!! what a stinkin amazing power couple u both are!!! like Jen's comment I must show this to my hubby too lol!!!

Ashley said...

Awwww, how sweet. You did pick a good one Sarah!