I believe that was the theme song to Love Boat. You are probably too young to remember it, but it's a classic. A boat full of lovin'! Just like the two of you!
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
6 comments:
Awwww, what a sweet pic!
Happy Anniversary, you two cute kids!
p.s. I'm lovin the 'pretty flowers' song on your playlist. Vince and Dolly rock!!
"Love! Look at the two of us!"
I believe that was the theme song to Love Boat. You are probably too young to remember it, but it's a classic. A boat full of lovin'! Just like the two of you!
Happy Anniversary!
Awww, so sweet. You are such a cute couple. (Your bouquet is beautiful, who did it?:})
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY U TWO!!! BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!!! MAY U HAVE MANY MORE TO COME!!!
Happy Anniversary! We had our 10 year on June 1st! You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment