CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Rock 8 months

8 Months
Pulls to standing
LOVES,LOVES,LOVES food
Claps hands all the time
Getting more teeth
HAPPY!
Climbs
And see his right eye? Thats what happens when he goes boom!
First Hair Cut
Before


During

After
He's such a blondie! He definitley looks more little boyish than baby.
I can't believe how fast you're growing up Rock!!! I love you more and more each day.


4 comments:

Rebecca McNair said...

Poor little eye, but darling hair Cut!

Amberlynn said...

What a doll! I just want to kiss chose chubby cheeks! He's so adorable!

Jen said...

Can his cheeks be any cuter? Joey is a man of many talents. Hair dresser, seamstress (errr, I mean seamster man/guy person, who is very masculine in his sewing skills)...

I may have to hire him to wrestle Conner down and give him a buzz!

Joe(y) Speredon said...

Thanks Jen! I also type 70 words per minute and can bench press my own body weight! :) I'm going for the title of Renaissance Man.