CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Disney Princess on Ice

Aunt Ellen took us to Princess on Ice for Ellie's birthday. And she loved every minute of it. She didn't want to leave when it was all over!



The first hour was all the princesses except Cinderella
Cinderella was the last hour, which is Ellie's favorite. She was in awe the whole time. I loved watching her light up the whole night!

Thanks Aunt Ellen for such a fun night! We love you!!!!

4 comments:

Rebecca McNair said...

How fun! I bet Ellie was in heaven!

angela said...

I have wanted to do that with ally, It looks so fun!

Jen said...

Sooooo cute! I'm totally jealous that I didn't attend. I could've worn my princess costume, also!

Misty said...

Ellie is such a princess! I bet that was sooo fun! Happy b-day Ellie!