CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Princess Party

Ellie wanted a princess party. So we invited all the girls from our families and had one! She was sooo darling, and loved every minute of it.


Cinderella-posing


In her chair at the "tea party."



Royal CUTENESS!



This is Aubrey and Amanda. They love to play with Ellie as much as she loves to play with them.



Ellen and Ellen :)




All the little girls



Grandma Doane & Ellie




Grandma Speredon & Ellie




Ellie and the mama




Opening presents




Princess cake that daddy made!



Getting sung to




Blowing out the candle




Having a tea party-after the party




Grandma & Grandpa Speredon




Joss-isn't she adorable?!




Belle earrings and necklace

Ellie had so much fun! It was an exhausting day, but such a fun day!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Princess Ellie looks mahh-ve-lous!
And those Belle earrings are to die for, my little princess friend!

And holy freak! Joey is man of many talents...sewing, cake decorating. I bow down to Joey's awesome cake making skills!

Jen said...

Oh, I'm also thoroughly impressed of how Joey manages to maintain his manly-esque personality all the while making princess' castle cakes!

Hollyween said...

You are freaking kidding me that Joey made that cake. I don't believe it!!! Did he for real? Tell him that I am super impressed and I'll be hiring him next year. SHEESH!

Ellie looks adorable. So princess-y... so sparkly!

I can't believe she's three! Sunbeams, here she comes!

Joe(y) Speredon said...

Awww shucks. You ladies are gonna make me blush. Thanks Jen for recognizing the overall manly personality. :) Only the cutest little girl in the world could make me go "Princess".

Michelle said...

Way to go on the cake...not that you havn't heard that before. I think it is awesome that Joey helps in the festivities...I usually get, "why do we have to do that?" Good thing Jake doesn't read these posts. Just in case...love you honey, you can't be perfect, you have to have one flaw :)
So sad I missed the party :(

Tricia Harnish said...

you are a beautiful mama, i was looking at pictures of you playing with me as a child how crazy!!! ellie is just adorable! love ya!

Rebecca McNair said...

So cute!!! Happy Birthday Ellie! What afun party! Can Joey make my birthday cake next year? So awesome!