Ellie first named it Green. Then we got home and she renamed it, Kitty. Monday after Ellie's dance class Tres said, "Mom, the fish looks kinda sad. Maybe its hungry. Can I feed it?" I looked, and sure enough it was dead. One day! One blasted day. So we told Ellie the fish had to go back to his family. (which happened to be the toilet) Joey's been telling them we'll go get new fish. We haven't yet, and I'm kinda hoping they forget about it. :)
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Kitty
Last Sunday Ellie got a goldfish from her sunbeam teachers. Isn't that so nice! :/ My issue was, I knew it would die. And she would be sad. If we wanted a fish, we would have them. Nothing against her teachers, they're really awesome!!! Anyway......
Ellie first named it Green. Then we got home and she renamed it, Kitty. Monday after Ellie's dance class Tres said, "Mom, the fish looks kinda sad. Maybe its hungry. Can I feed it?" I looked, and sure enough it was dead. One day! One blasted day. So we told Ellie the fish had to go back to his family. (which happened to be the toilet) Joey's been telling them we'll go get new fish. We haven't yet, and I'm kinda hoping they forget about it. :)
Ellie first named it Green. Then we got home and she renamed it, Kitty. Monday after Ellie's dance class Tres said, "Mom, the fish looks kinda sad. Maybe its hungry. Can I feed it?" I looked, and sure enough it was dead. One day! One blasted day. So we told Ellie the fish had to go back to his family. (which happened to be the toilet) Joey's been telling them we'll go get new fish. We haven't yet, and I'm kinda hoping they forget about it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Um, I think the funniest part of this whole story is that Ellie wanted to name the fish 'kitty'. And I think you know WHY that is so funny.
I want my cat back. I'm waiting.
I thought the same thing that Holly thought. I was expecting to see horrific pics of a cat.
Does Holly "know" what happened to her cat?
Was the lesson on eternal families?? :)
If you get a fish, try a Betta, they are a couple bucks at walmart and don't need air like goldfish do. (So sad!!!)
When I saw the title of your post, I thought, NO WAY did Sarah get a cat! That's hilarious! Good luck with them forgetting, Sadie still remembers that I told her she could get a hamster when she was 8.
We have gone through 2 little fish, J.J keeps over feeding them one lasted almost a year and second six months, the funniest thing is that Jake is the one that gets attached and makes sure to buy food and takes care of it like it was his own child. the second death J.J thought the fish needed a bath so he poured soap in his tank:( Jake was so dissaspointed and SAD literally SAD:(( dont tell him I told you.
Kinlee got a fish last year from primary (they must have the same teachers), anyways I thought the same thing that it was going to die fast, but "Polkadot" has now been with us over a year. Don't ask me how, it's definately not because it gets taken care of very well.
Thanks again for taking Kinlee to dance today, you were a lifesaver.
Post a Comment