Thought this was a way fun and neat idea. Go HEREto check it out. I thought if we could get ALOT of people to do it, there could be some really good stuff. Leave a comment if interested. Maybe we can get something going!
I got really nervous there for a second when I saw the title of "Swap Party". Seems like something you could have at least mentioned to me before posting it on your blog. :)
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
6 comments:
I got really nervous there for a second when I saw the title of "Swap Party". Seems like something you could have at least mentioned to me before posting it on your blog. :)
My last ward did this a couple times. It started out as clothes, then progressed to anything. It was GREAT!!! I'm in.
Sounds great to me!
our ward does something like it called "The Big Give Away." but I'd join in with you too, if you get it organized.
This sounds like a wonderful idea! Let me know if you do it!
I love the idea!
Post a Comment