First and most grateful is Joey-my amazing husband. He was over the top with love and support and was always looking for ways to make me better (flowers and pedicure do help). It would've been a million times worse without him to get through this. Love you babe!!!
Amazing friends who sent me flowers. Her and Her, THANK YOU!!! They were absolutely beautiful, and I didn't want to throw them away. :)
Joeys work sent a delicious bread basket from Great Harvest. YUM!
My sisters are incredible. Julie bringing Cafe Rio, Diet Coke and brownies, and cleaning my kitchen. Heidi for coming and being with me, cleaning and doing laundry. My mom, for being MOM! Cooking dinners, cleaning, taking me to the Dr., and just being you. All the calls and texts from siblings, in-laws and friends, meant so much. We really felt overwhelmed with all the love and support we received, you have no idea!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
**and if you haven't read the post below this one, do. you won't be disappointed!


3 comments:
Once again, so sorry you had to go through that. But I am glad that you are doing better. Love ya!
Sarah, I'm so sorry. I've been thinking of you a lot. That is such a hard thing to go through. Like in a way that no one can really understand unless they've been there. (I'm crying now) Anyway, we love you and pray for you!
i didn't know you lost the baby, i am so sorry to hear that.
Post a Comment