Rock got a stuffed puppy and a book. Ellie got a pink doggy with lip glosses. Tres got stuffed bear with a Mario Bro. shirt.
She sometimes has the Chandler smile from friends, haha.
Here she just looked so cute so I took a pic of her....
and her darlin hair.
Thanks to my wonderful in-laws for watching our kids so we could go out! We ate food from the Mandarin and then went bowling. So fun!
for the person that really came up with this darling hair style go HERE.


3 comments:
How did you do that to her hair? It is so cute, you need to show me how to do that. I am happy you got to go to the Mandarin, it is the best Chinese food ever. We are actually going there this friday to celebrate the New Year. Your kids are all so cute, good job and it is fun seeing this blog.
How fun! I am glad you guys got a nice night out! Ellie's hair is darling!!!
I think your new Valentines tradition is awesome! Your kids will always remember them through out the years!
Ellie's hair was so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment