CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tres' Pre-School Graduation

I can't believe Tres is done with pre-school! He loved going and to me is super duper smart.

He did awesome at his graduation, said his part (There are seven days in a week), and sang all the songs.



Getting ready to start




Singing


Singing last song with graduation hats



Teacher Misty with Tres



She highlighted each child and these were Tres' answers.


Favorite food: Turkey Sandwiche

Favorite thing to do: Play the Wii

What he wants to be when he grows up: A missionary

I had to hold back tears when he said that.


I was holding back tears the whole time, cause I felt a little silly. I'm just so proud of him and being my first, he is growing up too fast!


Thanks Teacher Misty for being so great!!!


3 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

awesome answer about being a missionary it's those parents he has super cute! Girl I am sure I will be the same at my girls kindergarten end of year program lol

Jen said...

You know you are doing something right, when your son says he wants to be a missionary!

Misty is awesome and I can't wait to have Conner be in her pre-school! However, I'm not sure she will be as excited to have Conner in her class.

Jeannie said...

What a sweet answer! You aren't alone at tearing up at those kind of things!! :)