Ellie did such a fantastic job! We're so proud of her. I was more nervous than I've been in a long time! Butterflies and lip quivering....I know, kinda crazy. But she danced the whole dance, and she was the only one who did!!!
Waiting to go on stage

Some of her class

Doing her dance

She looks like she's in pain or crying, but she's not...she's scared, I think

With her trophy!

Mommy and Ellie (her class was called mommy and me)

We went to lunch after.
Aunt Ellen Ellie Aunt Heidi

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Speredon, Grandma and Grandpa Doane, Aunt Ellen, Aunt Heidi for coming!!!
4 comments:
what cute outfits and what a gorgeous lil girl!!!
Well, don't I feel like the lame aunt who didn't come and watch! Sorry I missed it, she's so adorable!
So freakin' cute! When I see cute pics like these, it makes me want to procreate and produce a mini-me!
I bet Ellie did awsome!
Oh my goodness, what a cutie!!! I love the outfits, are they bees? :) You are awesome for doing a Mom and Me class!
Post a Comment