CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st day of School

Tres started his first day of kindergarten today!



(don't know why this is like this)


Ellie and Rock had to have a pic too :)



Finding his name tag


Waiting for class to start.....and all the parents to leave. :)
He said they made a gingerbread man today and then he went missing. They looked for him, but could only find 3 clues. Then they made a book about it.
I'm so excited for Tres! He's definitely ready for school. I was just a little sad to leave him, but no tears!
Teacher: Miss Votava, p.m. class

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy first day of school! You gotta love his smile!

Cody's class did the same gingerbread man activity when he was in kindergarten (sigh). "As sands through the hour glass, these are the days of our lives."

Sorry that was a major "cheese" moment.

I'm the first day went so great for your family! It's an exciting time!

Jen said...

Oops. I'm illiterate - I meant to type "I'm EXCITED the first day..."

Julie said...

Max saw the picture and said, "Awesome!" He looks happy, that's the important part!