CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tumbling

Ellie started tumbling a week ago. This is her second on Monday (9/13). She ABSOLUTELY LOVES it!!! She never wants to leave and is almost in tears.

Doing a somersault


Ending the somersault


Starting to learn the back hand spring

I am so excited for her to take tumbling. She is not afraid of anything and will do it all! The teacher is awesome and pretty strict, which is good.

They do alot more stuff too, just no pics of it. :)

3 comments:

Rebecca McNair said...

So fun!! She is a little doll! I can't wait to have a girl so I can put her in fun stuff like that.

Julie said...

So cute! Too bad it's not a mommy and me class, I'd like to see you do somersaults!

Jen said...

Woohoo Ellie! You are a natural!