CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Some fun pics of baby happenings!





He's so cute!
3 days old





After a bath



Nice and clean.....smells baby fresh!




Daddy and kids....aw!




Too cute, love the hair!
4 days old



Grandma Doane came up to help for about 3 days. She was amazing! I loved it and so did my kids!!!






Perfection






Grandma brought up sugar cookies for the kids to decorate...YUMMY!









Ryker, his poor chin was rubbed raw from a binki :(
5 days old



CUTE!






My great niece born 1 month before Ryker

Rowe Charli Morton

9 days old




Ellie is a big helper!
10 days old




11 days old




Too bright....
15 days old




Feeding the babes!
16 days old








3 comments:

yanney07 said...

Love, love, love your little ones and you of course. Cute pictures!
Mom

Anonymous said...

hi ellie how about you let me get your panties off and show you how a baby is made

Anonymous said...

I agree I love getting my granddaughters off she is 2, let her watch me sniffing the crotch and sucking her pee out then I jerkoff for her, she loves watching it grow big n hard then shoot "special sauce"