yuck. I feel like this winter has just been one sickness after another. Hopefully you're done with it soon! PS-- Love Rock's cheeks. They are huge. How do you not spend your whole day pinching them?
That sucks! You all need to get better so we can hang out again! Hopefully that mucinex made you feel better. If you are not up for biggest looser tomorrow just let me know we can do it another day! Feel better!
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
5 comments:
I'm sorry! That's just crappy. We love just running the humidifier even when we are getting better! Hope you are better soon!
Curse you cold from hell!!!!
Get better soon! All of you! Everyone!
yuck. I feel like this winter has just been one sickness after another. Hopefully you're done with it soon!
PS-- Love Rock's cheeks. They are huge. How do you not spend your whole day pinching them?
That sucks! You all need to get better so we can hang out again! Hopefully that mucinex made you feel better. If you are not up for biggest looser tomorrow just let me know we can do it another day! Feel better!
That stinks! I hope you get to feeling better asap! Love ya.
Post a Comment