CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Rock turned 5 months old yesterday! Where is the time going?




Look how handsome!










He loves, loves, loves the jumperoo! He fell asleep sucking on his ring finger...but he kept bouncing. ADORABLE!




He was putting both feet in front of the blue part.




My strong boy!


Rock is such a happy baby. He sleeps pretty well, he laughs and talks all the time. He rolls over. Still tries to get his knees under him. And I love the sucking on the fingers. Plus he's so stinkin adorable!




This is a while ago when it was snowing outside. They were watching Incredibles on their beanbags with popcorn and applejuice. Fun!


My kids played outside the other day for 3 hours with friends. Forgot sunscreen. Poor kids, learned my lesson!

8 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I can't believe how fast time flies by! Your kids are so cute and they crack me up with their fun personalities!

Julie said...

So cute! As soon as Noah saw what I was looking at, he says, "Ewwie!"

Aaron/Kami said...

I can't believe how big your baby is for 5 months! I LOVE the CHUNKINESS!!! How stinkin cute!

Jennie said...

Rock looks like a vrey happy baby. My kids love that his name is Rock!! Ellie and Tres are adorable!

Rebecca McNair said...

"dat my wock" I love him! Those pictures are so stinkin cute! Can you believe how fast time goes by? It is so sad. Your kids are just adorable!

Amberlynn said...

Rock is ADORABLE!!! So huggable; love it!

Jen said...

Everytime I see Rock, I want to yell his name like a WWE Wrestler would...."Rock!"

And, momma help me! I just want to squeeze those thunderous, chunky thighs! I also have thunderous, chunky thighs, but I highly recommend no squeezing of my thighs. Not as cute.

Your kiddies are just to flippin' cute!

IONGI FAMILY said...

what adorable kids u have