Went to Rascal Flatts last Thursday. Totally Awesome. Especially cause I got 2 free tickets from my awesome brother-in-law Trevor. Thanks Trev, Love you! I went with my sister who absolutely LOVES them. She was the first one I thought of to take. She lost her voice halfway through. It was pretty hilarious. Not that we were singing for the opening act....Jessica Simpson. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE! If all it takes to have a career in music is yelling and sucking on the microphone, I could have a career. But she is gorgeous and SKINNY! Nicest legs I've ever seen.
The only bad thing about Rascal Flatts is that they didn't sing long enough. Thanks Jules for a fun night!
Hello. Can you say close up?! Sorry.


2 comments:
That looks so awesome! I am so glad you had such a great time I love Rascall Flatts and they are so awesome in concert!
I am so jealous! I love their music! I bet you had a blast! I love the pics of your kids! Your baby is getting so big already! So crazy!
Post a Comment