CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"I've Been Tagged"

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I'm addicted to shopping! It makes me feel happy. I know it sounds dumb, because so many women love to shop. But the fact that I can go buy a gallon of milk and feel satisfied is really kind of sick.

2. I love to read romance novels/books. Not trashy ones. But I love the whole happily ever after, mushy love stories.

3. I could potentially become a great aunt in the next 1-2 years. My niece just got married Dec. 1. CRAZY!!!! I thought great aunts were supposed to be old and you don't really know them at all. Even crazier is that we could be pregnant at the same time.

4. I guess I have an extremely crazy side. I think Joey is the only person who has seen it. He tells me all the time he's going to record me and show people because they don't believe him.

5. I like to cook- most of the time. I like to try new recipes. And I really like to "host" parties. It's fun!

6. I like reality t.v. Sad to say, but it's awesome!

I tagged: andrea, ashley, laurie, amberlynn.

No comments: