CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Slides

Joey's grandma -sweetest lady- has about 2000 slides (pictures). Joey has decided to buy a scanner/converter and transfer them to a cd or dvd. Mind you this is a tedious task, but so worth it. I did it last night for about 4 hours, and only got through 142 slides! He's hoping to get them all done by Christmas Eve. Now it might not be a problem except we're going to Vegas for 3 days. Anyway, we're going to try and it'll be wonderful. I know most of you won't appreciate these much, but Julia will.


Grandma Fay & Grandpa Roy



1 comment:

Julia said...

Oh my gosh, I love those pictures! And I think every grandkid has a photo of them by that tree in the backyard. I can't believe Joey is scanning all those slides. Good for him! And can I get a copy of them? Love it, Love it!