CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tres Turns 3! (tomorrow)

So we're celebrating Tres' birthday today because we're leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow. I can't believe he's 3 already. He's so sweet and loving! But definitely a little boy. So rambunxious (don't know how to spell it) and loves everything boy. Balls, superman, spiderman, wrestling, basketball, etc.... And he talks more and more everyday. It amazes me. I love having a full conversation with him. I love you Tres! Thanks for making me a mom.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe it!! We love you too Tres! Happy Birthday tomorrow. We will be thinking of you. Have so much fun in Vegas-not as much fun as if we were with you, but fun none-the-less. Love you, miss you. Merry Christmas!

Amberlynn said...

Happy Birthday Tres! Sarah, your blog looks AMAZING! Very festive; I love it! Merry Early Christmas!

Ashley said...

Tres is seriously so cute! He has gotten so big, I can't believe how much he is talking. My favorite thing he says to me every time he sees me is, "where is Keith?" Love you Tres!