I've been tagged by my friend Ash! The name of this game is to answer the following 10 questions and then tag 4 other friends to do the same on their blogs.
Best thing you cooked last week...I don't remember what I cooked. But I did make a really good cheeseball. So easy! If you want the recepie just ask.
If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who...
1.To Europe with Joey. Mainly Italy and Paris! So beautiful over there.
2. On a huge vacation with my whole family. Adults only!
3. Hawaii
4.New York (back east then travel and see the church sites on the way back)
5. Disney land/world with my kids. How fun to watch them play with the disney charcters! Or on a Disney Cruise.
-When was the last time you cried? Last week. I've kinda been having melt downs.
-Five things you were doing 10 years ago:
1.In my sophmore year of high school
2.Playing high school basketball
3.Crushing on boys :)
4.
5.
Five things you were doing 5 years ago:
1.Dating Joey (soon to be engaged)
2.Going to LDS Business College
3.Dating Joey
4.Falling in Love!
5.Dating Joey
Five things you were doing 1 year ago:
1.Enjoying a newborn!
2.Seeing Tres be such a sweet big brother
3.Become a family of 4
4.Recently being sealed!
5.Being a mom
Seven of your favorite hobbies:
1.Reading
2.Eating (hopefully that will change come the new year)
3.Playing with the kids
4.Relaxing with Joey
5.Scrapbooking
6.
7.
Five favorite foods:
1.My mom's homemade BREAD
2.Chick-fil-A
3.Anything Mexican-LOVE IT!
4.Chocolate
5.Diet pepsi -he he:)
Seven places you've been:
1.Disneyland
2.Mexico-on a cruise
3.Decatur, IL
4. Lake Powell
5.Idaho
6.West Coast
7.Colorado/Wyoming
-not too many exciting places-
Five favorite memories:
1.Falling in love with Joey-really, it was awesome and still is!
2.Weddin Day
3.Tres being born
4.Ellie being born
5.Going on vacation with my sis Ellen
I tag: Michelle, Laurie, Julia, Kristi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
it says you tagged me, but does it show up on my blog? still new at this. oh, so cute, but bummed you didn't put us down for vacation together!
Hi, OK I'm tagged. I like these questions so they will be fun to answer. I saw that Joey had a blog and I wanted to leave a comment but there was no place to do it. Did I just not see it? Anyway you might want to him know that internalizing angry can't be a good thing. That's what the really crazy people do who end up on the news... ;)
Your cheese ball was amazing and I want the recipe. I will have to call you for it. My sister made one yesterday and I thought to myself, this isn't as good as Sarah's. Love the Diet Coke too (w/ lime). BTW, did we see how much our Diet Coke's were at Border Grill? I would guess $8.50.
Sarah! If you love chick-fil-a you would LOVE Texas. Seriously, Chick-fil-a on every single corner. I am with you though, you can't beat their kids meals! (did you know you can swap the toy for an ice cream) Seriously, that was fun to read! Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment