Wow, Pam looks hot in that picture! Why don't they ever doll her up like that for the show? I am looking forward to Lost! Keith wants to buy season 3 of Lost so we have something to watch!
Check out Project Runway on Bravo, it has been pretty exciting and has all new episodes. I think American Idol starts soon too! Keith probably won't let me watch that one :)!
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
3 comments:
Totally! In fact I was going to post today that I hate the stupid writers strike! I want my shows back.
Wow, Pam looks hot in that picture! Why don't they ever doll her up like that for the show? I am looking forward to Lost! Keith wants to buy season 3 of Lost so we have something to watch!
Check out Project Runway on Bravo, it has been pretty exciting and has all new episodes. I think American Idol starts soon too! Keith probably won't let me watch that one :)!
Judd was just saying today how much he missed, 'The Office.' We love it!!
Post a Comment