CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28, 2008

President Hinckley-Our Prophet



These are a couple of pictures I like of Pres. Hinckley.


He was such a happy person, and confident and content with life. What an amazing example!



I loved his sense of humor! He's so great.

This reminds me of every conference! His straight forward speaking with his hand always up to help the importance of his message.
I love this man! I really am missing him, but so happy for him to be with his sweet wife and most likely met with our Savior.
" This life is but a chapter in the eternal plan of our Father. It is full of conflict and seeming incongruities. Some die young. Some live to old age. We cannot explain it. But we accept it with the certain knowledge that through the atoning sacrifice of our Lord we shall all go on living, and this with the comforting assurance of His immeasurable love. "
I found this quote and wanted to thank him for his amazing testimony of Christ. I, for some reason, feel my testimony stronger today than even yesterday. Maybe it just helps me to realize how important and great this man is.
I love this Gospel and know that it's true! How can you not?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Awesome. Thanks. Also, thanks for calling to let us know. I think that it is true that when things like this happen in life you think of those who mean the most to you. That is you guys. Thanks for our eternal friendship-I really mean that! Lots of Love, today and always.

Jules said...

Thanks for sharing your testimony, sis. I feel the same way, missing him, but so happy for the reunion he must have had. I was talking to our kids last night and told them, imagine all the people who would've been waiting for him, other than his family. LIke, Joseph Smith and the other prophets. WOW! We are so blessed to have the gospel.