CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sleep


My kids are awful sleepers! Tres is 3 yrs. old and he still wakes up in the night. Sometimes 4 or 5 times. WHAT IS GOING ON? Ellie was doing good, but the past few nights she's woken up around 3 or 4 a.m. and just wants to be held while she sleeps. I'm going to go crazy. But last night we just put her back down and let her cry it out. When will they start sleeping normally?
If anybody has some tips, PLEASE share!:)
(So I don't feel like this picture looks.)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

honey, I am so sorry. I will call you later. I don't know what to do for you. Love you.

Michelle said...

I didn't get you called today. Sorry, I was thinking about you though. Good luck tonight. All I can say is-pray, pray for strength, pray for patience, pray for respite! Love you.