CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Sweet Husband!

Last night I wasn't feeling very good. So Joey stopped by the store, picked up dinner items, and cooked the dinner. Then he cleaned up after. I love simple acts like that. Now, Joey is so good and helps a ton around the house anyway. But last night, it seemed extra special. I love you Joey! Thanks for working so hard for our family and being such an amazing dad.

5 comments:

The Bliss Family said...

Hi Sarah! Wow, I haven't talked to you forever...probably since high school! You're little family is so cute. Thanks for saying "Hi"!

The Bliss Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Way to go Joey, and you definately deserve it! Hope you are feeling better.

Joe(y) Speredon said...

You make me blush.

Amberlynn said...

That is sweet!