I can't believe my baby boy is 4! We had family over for cake and ice cream. Tres got lots of presents and loved having everyone over for his birthday. Daddy made him a superman cake. Start to finish. Very impressive! I have no artistic ability, so I'm grateful that Joey could step up.
Pretty good, don't ya think? For those of you who don't know..... Tres has named himself Tres Thomas Speredon 'Superman'. Thats what the TTSS is for. (The black gel was really watery, so it went kinda funky.)
Waiting for his cake
Being sung to
Looking at one of his many cool gifts. Thats Luke, Tres' friend. He gave Tres the cool light sabre that lights up and makes noise!
Things about Tres:
*He is extremely handsome!
*He's really smart
*He LOVES daddy!!! Pretty sure they're best friends.
*He can sing his ABC's
*He can count to 30 with just a little help
*He can sing lots of songs, especially ones from primary
*He is sooo sweet with Rock. Ellie on the other hand..... j/k
*He is an absolute joy, and he makes me smile and laugh everyday.
I love you Tres, hope you had a fun day! You're amazing!!!


4 comments:
*Tres is also very very strong. His punch is very painful. Of course he says he derives his strength from Mountain Dew and Pepsi.
He was so cute opening his gifts. WHat a cutie. (as for Joey's comment, isn't that where Superman gets his strength?)
What a handsome young man you have! Sounds like the birthday was a success. I love the cake...good job, dad!
Did you guys hire a professional photographer? Those are awesome! Who took them?!
Post a Comment