Those are cute! I've had to cut back on the holiday decorating this year, because of Conner. He tries to eat and destroy everything in his path. Those window decals are something I can actually use and put high enough, so Conner can't reach them!
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
3 comments:
Those are cute! I've had to cut back on the holiday decorating this year, because of Conner. He tries to eat and destroy everything in his path. Those window decals are something I can actually use and put high enough, so Conner can't reach them!
I loved those when I was little! the best thing is that they can redo them everyday. :) And I love your little binocular kids!
Your kids are sooo cute! I love their binoculars. So clever! Those decorations are so cool. I must not be a cool mom.
Post a Comment