My niece Amanda came home off her mission last Tuesday! She served in Chile. We are soooo glad she's home. But of course, so proud. 
This is my oldest sister. She couldn't hold still waiting for Amanda. She was dancing back forth on both feet and clasping and unclasping her hands. It was funny. Lindsey's in the backround.
Me and Amanda. We're only 4 yrs. apart. We have always been really close.
This is Joey's dad and brother Jake. I like to call them the twins. If you look at pictures of Joe when he was young, they're the same person. Its crazy. They even walk the same. 
My adorable children! Tres wasn't happy we made him share the blanket with Ellie.


3 comments:
Love the pictures! I miss you, it feels like I haven't seen you FOREVER!! :}
What cute kids you have! Your niece looks great and happy to be home! How fun that you are so close in age. My the way, you look great, too!!
(P.S. Will you please take my last name off your list? Thanks!!)
I love greeting missionaries home, after their missions are done. It's so exciting! My little sister served in Chile also. She's been home since Cody was 3 though.
Love the pictures of the kids! So cute!
Post a Comment