That's it! I'm gonna have to come over to give that cute baby some squishes. Ohhhh just look at those cheekies. (that was in my goobery, baby, talk voice). Okay, I'm getting carried away.
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
5 comments:
Hey! Of course I remember you! I love catching up with people through blogs! Your family is so cute!
What a cute boy!! I love his kissable lips. The sleeping pictures are adorable. You make beautiful babies!
That's it! I'm gonna have to come over to give that cute baby some squishes. Ohhhh just look at those cheekies. (that was in my goobery, baby, talk voice). Okay, I'm getting carried away.
He is such a chunk. I love his Cute cheeks too. He is still so little i miss those moments. How ya doing? Merry Christmas :)
I'm a little partial to chunky boys myself! He is so stinkin' cute! What cute little baby smiles, they are definately the best!
Post a Comment