Don't you just love it when you find something to entertain the kiddies for hours? And that they aren't attatched to you? Freeeedommm! (that was my Braveheart impression)
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
5 comments:
a girl who looks that good in a batman mask is DANGEROUS!
I love all the new pictures on your blog! I love those masks. Ellie's eyes are gorgeous behind that mask!
Thanks for such a fun New Years.
Don't you just love it when you find something to entertain the kiddies for hours? And that they aren't attatched to you? Freeeedommm! (that was my Braveheart impression)
I love your family picture! You are on the ball girl! Your kids are so dang cute! I hope you guys had a nice Christmas!
Post a Comment