Thank you for doing this link. I did close the comments some time on Saturday when they met the highest amount we could afford to give, but it was really all about spreading the word. Thank you for helping spread it :)
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
4 comments:
I was going to go and leave a comment, but it looks like I was too late. And now I'm just sad. Such a sad story.
Thank you for doing this link. I did close the comments some time on Saturday when they met the highest amount we could afford to give, but it was really all about spreading the word. Thank you for helping spread it :)
Peace to you and yours,
Heather
I'll be praying for Tuesday's family as the recover from their loss. Thanks for sharing this wonderful cause.
I'm glad you found our blog! I'll have to add you to my blog list :) I didn't know you guys had another baby. Congrats! You guys are so cute.
Post a Comment