CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blessings

A Mother's Prayer
Dear Lord, it's such a hectic day,
With little time to stop and pray,
For life's been anything but calm,
Since You called me to be a mom--
Running errands, matching socks,
Building dreams with wooden blocks,
Cooking, cleaning, finding shoes
And other stuff that children lose,
Fitting lids on bottled bugs,
Wiping tears and giving hugs,
A stack of last week's mail to read--
So where's the quiet time I need?
Yet, when I steal a moment, Lord,
Just at the sink or ironing board,
To ask the blessings of Your grace,
I see then, in my small one's face,
That you have blessed me all the while--
And I stoop to kiss that
Precious smile.
-Author Unknown

I've been thinking lately how blessed I am to have my amazing children. That Heavenly Father blessed and entrusted me enough to be so lucky! I can't imagine my life without these 3 little bugs. They make everything so wonderful. And they're so STINKIN' cute!!!!
Thank you Tres.....for making me a mother!
Thank you Ellie.....for being my adorable, fun princess!
Thank you Rock.....for being such a good baby, and letting me love another child!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Your kiddos are just so stinkin cute! I love those pictures. You are an awesome mom!

Julie said...

You ARE such a good mom. That picture of Rock is so cute. (As soon as I get on your blog, Noah says, "Ewwie!"

Mama Bear said...

What a wonderful post. Its always nice to reflect on the wonderful blessings we have in our children.

Jen said...

Today was one of those days when my "blessings" were kinda driving me crazy. Thanks for the kind reminder on not letting the small stuff rattle me and to appreciate my "blessings", even when they are pulling all 100 ziplock baggies out of the box. It's all good :)

Misty said...

They are so stinkin' cute! It is such a great blessing to be a mom. What precious gifts our children are!